High Fives!!
Leanne, Emma, and baby #3!!!
Mason and Emma being too cute!!!
Proud birthday boy!!!
T-ball, bat, balls, and a his very own "i-pad".
Cute little Cody Bear!!!
Birthday dinner at Red Robin. The servers sang to Jackson and brought him this giant ice cream sundae!!
Overall, I think Jackson had a wonderful birthday. I can already see a difference in Jackson and how fast he is growing up. He is becoming more outgoing and outspoken!! At the park he even goes up to other kids and asks if he can play with them. And, of course he is sure to state his opinion about anything we say to him. He still sucks his thumb and loves his blue blankie, is almost fully potty trained, has started sleeping in our bed, (we keep saying we need to stop it but he is just so darn cute and snuggly). Jackson is growing up so fast, I am excited to see what this year has to bring!
We love you, Jackson!
XOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment